Make an investment in yourself, your future and women across Michigan.
Are you advancing in your career and looking for a community of other women leaders?
Are you passionate about equity for all women?
Are you seeking professional development and mentorship opportunities?
Do you want to make a real, tangible difference for women in Michigan?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Power Forward is for you.
Power Forward is Michigan Women Forward’s membership group for women rising in their careers and communities.
Our Mission: Power Rising exists to support the work of Michigan Women Forward, create collective power for women, and advance the next generation of women leaders in Michigan.
Supporting the work of Michigan Women Forward: Members pledge to contribute $600 to Michigan Women Forward, or $50 a month, to benefit women and girls across the state. Members will have opportunities to volunteer and engage directly with the women they are helping, including mentorship opportunities for young women.
Creating Collective Power for Women: Power Rising members will have access to member-only networking events, leadership opportunities, and informal mentorship from MWF’s Power of 100 Women group. Members will be encouraged to share skills and teach one another.
Advancing the next generation of leaders in Michigan: We are the leaders we’ve been waiting for. Join Power Rising to get ahead in your industry and help other women do the same.
Power Forward Membership Benefits:
- Access to virtual networking events to help members grow and thrive professionally
- Opportunity to attend informal gatherings to broaden members’ social circles
- Volunteer opportunities to put your talents to work while giving back to the community
- Regular guidance, mentorship and networking opportunities with Power of 100 members*
- Quarterly newsletter curated for members to showcase impact of donations
- Access to private, members-only Facebook group for real time feedback and networking
- Leadership opportunities within Power Forward
For more information on joining Power Forward, please contact Natalie Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information about Power Forward:
- Read our Guiding Principles