Make an investment in yourself, your future and women across Michigan.
Power 2.0 is a group of next generation leaders who share a goal to follow in the footsteps of Power of 100 Women in career achievement and community impact.
For a small monthly, quarterly or yearly fee totaling $600, Power 2.0 members have access to P100 members, are able to attend fun and engaging networking events, provide volunteer support to Michigan Women Forward’s entrepreneurship and young women clients, and help shape and develop programs to best serve the needs of women in their early to mid-careers.
Access to the Power of 100 alone makes this a valuable investment in yourself and your career. Power of 100 Women was started on the notion that with the backing of 100 women, anything can be accomplished. This program grows in strength and numbers each year, and contains high level executives and professionals, influential in government and the private sector. The group contains leaders from all over the state of Michigan and is the premiere networking group of its kind.
Power 2.0 membership benefits.
- Regular guidance, mentorship and network opportunities with P100 members
- A complimentary ticket to one of our biggest fundraisers, Woman Up & Celebrate, held in Detroit, Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo
- Access to networking events to help members grow and thrive professionally
- Opportunity to attend informal gatherings to broaden members’ social circles
- Volunteer opportunities to put your talents to work while giving back to the community
For more information on joining P 2.0, please contact Peg Tallet at email@example.com or call 313.771.3513.