Women working together to succeed.
100 women can accomplish anything they set out to do.
Not only is this a statement MWF lives by, it’s also the inspiration behind our Power of 100 Women (P100) signature support group.
Here, women give their time, talent and dollars to even the social, financial and professional playing field for Michigan women and girls.
Power of 100 Women’s impact speaks for itself. So far, we’ve:
- Launched the Michigan Women’s MicroLoan Fund to support women-owned businesses
- Created an ecosystem of resources for women entrepreneurs
- Advanced the next generation of young women leaders
- Led the state’s Women’s Agenda
Become one of the Power of 100 Women
Members pledge a minimum of $3,000 over three years. We also encourage members to play an active role in the organization’s programs and services. These include:
- Assisting in the development of business plans and providing practical counsel to those seeking Michigan Women’s MicroLoan Funding
- Mentoring new entrepreneurs on their path to self-sufficiency
- Judging pitch competitions for those advancing new business ideas
- Sharing experience and expertise at the WomanUp & Learn summit
- Volunteering at programs for young women and girls
For more information about joining P100, please contact: