Why give to MWF?
When you donate to Michigan Women Forward, you invest in the future. Donations support economic self-sufficiency and empowerment for women in girls in our state, which has a ripple effect on children, the economy, and the movement toward racial and gender equity.
Every donation, from $5 to $1,000,000, is significant. Help us support this generation of girls and the next with your financial gift.
Ways to give:
- Cash, check or credit card
- Tribute/Memorial: Honor someone living or deceased. Celebrate a birthday, graduation, wedding or other special events with a gift
- Join Power of 100 Women or P 2.0
- Stock: Through contributing appreciated stocks, you will receive a tax deduction while avoiding capital gains taxes
- Pledge: A pledge may be paid overtime with cash, check, credit card or stock. Annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly payment schedules are available
- In-kind services: These may include donated printing, supplies or other professional services that positively impact MWF’s budget
- Planned giving: Support MWF through various planned gifts like charitable bequests in a will or trust, retirement fund assets, life insurance or charitable lead trusts
For more information about making a planned gift, please contact Natalie Hall at email@example.com .
Michigan Women Forward is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to MWF are tax deductible.