53 Voices Voting Gallery
It’s time to vote for your favorite! We’ve narrowed well over one hundred business ideas down to 10 finalists… and it’s up to you to decide who wins up to $7,500. Watch each video and use your one vote wisely!
MEET YOUR TOP TEN FINALISTS:
- Amanda Rostic of Kettle & Hops – A beverage company on a mission to brew up hops tea products that hydrate the masses.
- Shawny Neubecker of TRU Heart Photos – Building authentic connection between humanity, community, and culture—revealing unseen hearts and unheard voices through medium of photography.
- Brianna Dorrough of Elite TransCare – Provides urgent, reliable transportation and case management services to non-emergent medical appointments for residents of underserved communities in the Metropolitan Detroit area.
- Christy Howden of Wolverine Pickleball – The premier place to play pickleball; new players feel welcome to learn to play pickleball, casual players play socially, and advanced players hone their skills, on our superior courts all in organized sessions with a fun, welcoming community.
- Aiye Akhigbe of Stick Spoons Jam, LLC – A veteran-owned business specializing in using locally sourced fruits to create uniquely versatile jams such as Lunar Eclipse, Apricot Rosemary, and Blueberry Lavender, which surprise and delight the taste buds.
- Alyssa Space of ForHerCosmetics – A STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) based all natural, vegan and cruelty free cosmetic line hand made by Beauty Chemist, Alyssa Space.
- Breanna Johnson of Healthy2Go – A flavorful, grab-n-go meals prepared to satisfy hunger without sacrificing health.
- Jessica Kwalli of Jessica Blair Beauty LLC – A unique retail beauty supply store that is opening the door for other local minority entrepreneurs to get their beauty products and cosmetics in stores.
- Nekeyta Brunson of Uncovered Beauty Studio – An intimate, multicultural skincare, day spa that curates confidence with a variety of empowering services.
- Alyssa Zehr & Lisa Schilthuis of GrandMinds – An online shop that creates failure-free products to help people with dementia improve their quality of life by engaging in purposeful and enjoyable activities at their ability level.