Become a member today and support the future of HERstory!
Do you know a “HERstory Maker”? An artist, author, business owner who is looking for a space to showcase their work? Gift them a Level 2 “Creators of HERstory” membership! With this membership your HERstory Maker will have the opportunity to display their work in the HERstory Gallery, right downtown Lansing! We will host a two-hour event (art exhibit, book signing, storytelling, film screening, business marketplace, meet & greet, etc.) where your HERstory Maker can showcase their work to hundreds of people!
Thank you to our newest members,
Denise Quarles, Michigan Women’s Studies Association
Cheryl Bergman, Michigan Women’s Commission
Pam Withrow, Michigan Women’s Hall of Fame Honoree
Barbara Bonsignore, AAUW
Dr. Virginia Caruso, Professor of Women’s History
Meg Derrer, Greater Good Partners
Mary Lynn Noah, historian
Shannon Garrett, Michigan Women’s Commission, SMG Strategies
Shirley Zeller, Michigan Women’s Studies Association, League of Women Voters
Suzanne Fischer, historian
Level 1 Membership: “Supporters of HERstory”
- One tour of HERstory Museum for a group of 1-10 people OR a single one-hour virtual speaking engagement about Michigan women’s history, the future of HERstory, or the Hall of Fame
- In-person speaking engagements will require an additional fee depending on where the event is located
- 15% discount at HERstory gift shop
- First to hear about upcoming events
- Receive the HERstory Highlights monthly newsletter
- Receive a shoutout on our website and social media when you become a member – we will include your business logo in the shoutout
- 10% discount on tickets to the annual Michigan Women’s Hall of Fame celebration
Level 2 Membership: “Creators of HERstory” – specifically for Michigan women
authors, artists, and entrepreneurs!
- All the benefits of “Supporters of HERstory” PLUS
- One two-hour event of your choice (book signing, art exhibit, storytelling, business meeting, meet & greet, film screening, etc.) hosted at the HERstory Gallery
- MWF will supply the venue, beverages and snacks, and will market the event to our statewide audience!
- Your event will be showcased in the HERstory Highlights newsletter the month before it’s scheduled to take place
- Sell your book, artwork, business product in our gift shop
- MWF will keep 30% of the sales, you keep 70%