Mark your calendar for Michigan Women Forward.
September 22 & 23: Business Owner’s Guide To Commercial Real Estate Leasing Strategies To Protect Your Business
September 22nd, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
September 23rd, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
September 29: WomanUp & Celebrate! Kalamazoo
Join us to honor two exemplary Kalamazoo Women of Courage: Belinda Tate and Pamela Enslen. The event will be hybrid (virtual and in person) and tickets and sponsorships are available now!
This event is presented by Consumers Energy and General Motors
Click here to view the event page and register
We host regular fundraising, networking and educational events across the state for:
- Power of 100 Women. Members enjoy exclusive access to all things MWF at private events throughout the year
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative. Provides high-value educational and networking events for those wishing to start or grow businesses
- WomanUp & Learn Summits: dedicated to providing the very basics to business education to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- WomanUp & Pitch Business Plan and Pitch Competitions: held across the state annually
- WomanUp & Grow: symposia on strategies for businesses ready for the next stage of growth
- Michigan Women’s Microloan Fund Orientation Sessions
- Young Women Leaders
- #UGOGirlsOnCampus: MWF’s high school-focused residential camp designed to help girls prepare for success in high school, college and career through focus on STEM, 21st century skills and entrepreneurship
- #UGOSTEMGirls: middle school girls learn about exciting career opportunities aligned to the STEM areas, while being introduced to entrepreneurship
- #UGOGirlsforChange: helping to raise high school girls’ awareness of social issues that disproportionately affect the female population