Mark your calendar for Michigan Women Forward.
Holding events for entrepreneurs and our supporters is an instrumental part of our mission. However, due to the public health crisis and the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” executive order in Michigan, MWF will be rescheduling all of our upcoming events. We will continue to monitor the situation and follow CDC guidelines, so stay tuned for any adjustments to these dates.
August 20– HERstory Suffrage Panel Lansing
*WomanUp and Celebrate is our largest fundraiser and keeps our organization running throughout the year. These events are essential for us to keep our lights on, our staff employed, and our programs helping women and girls in Michigan. We will continue to enthusiastically plan the luncheon and dinner and we are actively soliciting sponsorships and accepting donations for the events. We hope you will consider supporting MWF and these events with the understanding that they will happen at a later date.
For questions about our events, please contact Elly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We host regular fundraising, networking and educational events across the state for:
- Power of 100 Women. Members enjoy exclusive access to all things MWF at private events throughout the year
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative. Provides high-value educational and networking events for those wishing to start or grow businesses
- WomanUp & Learn Summits: dedicated to providing the very basics to business education to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- WomanUp & Pitch Business Plan and Pitch Competitions: held across the state annually
- WomanUp & Grow: symposia on strategies for businesses ready for the next stage of growth
- Michigan Women’s Microloan Fund Orientation Sessions
- Young Women Leaders
- #UGOGirlsOnCampus: MWF’s high school-focused residential camp designed to help girls prepare for success in high school, college and career through focus on STEM, 21st century skills and entrepreneurship
- #UGOSTEMGirls: middle school girls learn about exciting career opportunities aligned to the STEM areas, while being introduced to entrepreneurship
- #UGOGirlsforChange: helping to raise high school girls’ awareness of social issues that disproportionately affect the female population