Explore our calendar to find an event near you.
Series throughout August, September & October – Digital Marketing Series, West Michigan & Southeast
August 18,19 & September 8 – Preparing to Pitch, West Michigan & Southeast
We host regular fundraising, networking and educational events across the state for:
- Power of 100 Women. Members enjoy exclusive access to all things MWF at private events throughout the year
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative. Provides high-value educational and networking events for those wishing to start or grow businesses
- WomanUp & Learn Summits: dedicated to providing the very basics to business education to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- WomanUp & Pitch Business Plan and Pitch Competitions: held across the state annually
- WomanUp & Grow: symposia on strategies for businesses ready for the next stage of growth
- Michigan Women’s Microloan Fund Orientation Sessions
- Young Women Leaders
- #UGOGirlsOnCampus: MWF’s high school-focused residential camp designed to help girls prepare for success in high school, college and career through focus on STEM, 21st century skills and entrepreneurship
- #UGOSTEMGirls: middle school girls learn about exciting career opportunities aligned to the STEM areas, while being introduced to entrepreneurship
- #UGOGirlsforChange: helping to raise high school girls’ awareness of social issues that disproportionately affect the female population