Be a Boss: Engage, Empower, Excel
UGOGirls Virtual Visionaries (formerly UGO Girls on Campus) is a free virtual workshop for high school girls entering grades 9-12 that will inspire, empower, and equip its participants to become the next generation’s women leaders (aka “future boss women”). It is a safe, supportive, and collaborative space where they can envision, explore, and create an inspiring and fulfilling future that is authentic to who they are.
What to Expect:
- “Mondays are for ME” will provide empowerment techniques such as: goal setting, stress management, self-confidence building, mental health awareness, time management skills, financial literacy, college preparedness, etc.
- “Boss Women Wednesdays” will provide guidance and support from successful, professional Michigan women leaders from various sectors. Learn from the best on how to boss up your life!
- Supplemental activities to support their development as visionaries and future boss women.
- Incentives (cool gifts!) to those who actively participate and contribute every week.
- All participants who successfully complete program will receive a professional certificate verifying their successful completion of a Michigan Women Forward Leadership Program (looks great on college applications & resumes!)
Virtual Visionaries runs Monday & Wednesday mornings June 22-July 17, meeting virtually via Zoom. Contact Meaghan at email@example.com for more information.
NOTICE: Due to the public health crisis, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all
in-person UGOGirls camps (STEM & Girls on Campus) to ensure the health and safety of our community members. In these unprecedented times, resiliency is what’s needed most, and we hope to inspire Michigan’s young women to carry on with their heads held high … this is why we are actively working on creating virtual programming to engage, educate, and empower Michigan’s young women this summer!